Fuck Faces

You have had my head up against the wall,  I’m not marching to your shit anymore. I won’t hear your whines either, your bullshit promises and games were selling cheap just to keep me as one of yours...
You think you’re so big, and always one step ahead, but really you’re less than zero. You’re no one’s hero because you kill a persons character....dead....
You had no one to blame but me for other people’s messes is what your actions said....
Shame on me, shame on me, I believed this was so easy....No one sees your bullshit but me....To put the blame on me, it's all on me!
I can't seem stay on track, Discipline is what I thought I lacked....this is what you made me believe! You will never do this to me again, I don’t think you will ever understand. You pushed me down, you made me drop, I had to end it! Once it was over I was fucken devastated, I didn’t know where to go, where to begin, I felt like a lost little girl all abandoned. You left me feeling stranded and now that I'm on my own it feels so fake but looks so real but I fucken love it! Being stuck for eight hours a day around you was like feeding the devil, and making a deal, fucken me over behind my back and asking me how does it feel. You basically stole my soul! So shame  on me, shame on me I believed it was so easy, no one sees you were always so pleased to put the blame on me, all on me! Dealing with this made me lose my way, I became unhinged, I had low strength, I was on the edge and nearly tipping it. You told me to not to meddle, there was never an end to settle....You think you’re so big and one step ahead....my comeback is like serpent, sneaky and unexpected... Dealing with me will make you lose your way, this time you will become unhinged,  having no strength and tipping it. So shame on you, shame on you. You believed it was so was so easy, so easy.... you may get away with it for now, just for now....fucken fool! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts