Living Story

There was once a story

She lives inside my head
She never wanted to play 
She wanted me to die instead
All the thoughts bled off my pen
She also wanted stories told through a lens
She always stood by my bed as I slept waiting in suspense...
All the images that were whispered, stayed inside me and lingered...my god it was all so intense! 
She told me the world needs these stories...
Ignoring and hiding them will eventually consume me...like a living plague.
Waiting in the shadows...

she stands.

Quietly, she whispers “come stay with me for a while. Come give me your soul, I promise it will be worth your while. I don’t want to play, I just want to show you things instead.”

I whispered, come come live inside my head, tell me all your stories when I am in bed...

Story...

Her story...my words...

Comments

Popular Posts