Poison WTF?!

The lie that was layered of the invisible poison that is hidden inside...WTF was I thinking?! WTF was I getting myself into!?This is what I was blindly excited about!?This is what I was blindly waiting for...Fuckkk! 
Meeting you for the first time...the first impression I had was high... little that I knew, you were the poison! All my fuckin life I lived a normal fuckin life! Till I went and got myself caught up with all your fucken lies... I never thought I’d get sick and tired of getting treated like a stupid fuck-up! Who would have known we’d be enemies that would run in circles trying to fuck each other up!? I will always have you stressing and double guessing, because you know....you’re playing checkers while I’m playing chess... You’re always trying to speak but your tongue is frozen... Ouch... Fuck you bitch you just wanna be me! 


Comments

  1. This sounds a lot like how i would actually express the rage inside me. I am sure a lot of people would connect with that feeling and the way you have written is what we actually feel inside

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts