The five stages

They say it’s a natural response to losing someone or something that’s important to you. That you may feel a variety of emotions, like sadness or loneliness. Hell! It feels like lost potential! It feels like everything you had hoped and wished for had suddenly just vanished into nothing! Its a slow fade into an absence of emotion, and then all of a sudden there's nothing where there was once something before...

They told me that I might experience these emotions for a number of different reasons. Feeling the repulse from what I’ve experienced can also lead to grief. Everyone grieves differently is said...But if I could just understand my emotions, I believe I can heal.
These feelings seem to happen in phases, I can’t seem to control the process which is starting to piss me off! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts